- on 02.20.08
1. …for Nepal and the Nepali Churches that we study what is happening in our country, discern God’s guidance for acting appropriately and for contributing to peace and reconciliation.
2. …that ICSCI inspires us all Christians in Nepal to learning from one another on contemporary issues.
3. …the Constituent Assembly elections do take place.
4. …that the government of the Eight Party Alliance does bring peace.
5. …for us all to learn to love everyone irrespective of our and others’ caste, creed or location.
6. …that the government works for the benefit of the poor and not for power or personality politics of the political parties